📣 As the U.S. is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, many transit agencies may continue to have reduced or suspended service. Route information on this site may not reflect all COVID-19 related service changes. Check Twitter feeds for transit agencies for current service updates prior to travel. CDC recommends riders to wear face covering or mask on public transportation.
🚍 Polk: Hunter's Point - Aquatic Park
- PDF & Live map | Stop map
- Schedules | Live bus arrival prediction
7 days a week. Holiday service varies.
Inbound means buses going toward Aquatic Park. Outbound means buses going toward Hunter's Point.
Some trips on this line don't serve the entire route. See headsigns for exact destination.
Points of interest
- Aquatic Park
- Galileo High School
- Polk & Union
- Polk & Jackson
- Polk & California
- CPMC Van Ness
- Little Saigon (San Francisco)
- San Francisco Civic Center
- San Francisco Hall of Justice
- Concourse Exhibition Center
- California College of the Arts San Francisco Campus
- Potrero Hill
- San Francisco General Hospital
- City College of San Francisco Evans Campus
- Bayview District
- Hunters Point Naval Shipyard site
|San Francisco Municipal Railway|
|Muni Metro:||J Church • K Ingleside • L Taraval • M Ocean View • N Judah • S Shuttle • T Third Street|
|Heritage services:|| Cable cars: California • Powell - Hyde • Powell - Mason|
Historic streetcars: E Embarcadero • F Market & Wharves
|Bus routes:||Local • Rapid • Express • All-Nighter|
|Miscellaneous:||Fares • Maps|