Low Fare Bus
Low Fare Bus (a.k.a. Xe Do Hoang) provides bus service between the Vietnamese communities California and Arizona. Fares range from $40 (most trips) to $80 (Sacramento to San Diego). No reservation necessary. Vietnamese sandwiches and bottled water are provided to riders.
- Huong Lan Sandwich - Florin Mall
Bay Area stops
- (near Lion Plaza Shopping Center)
Los Angeles area stops (to Northern California and Arizona)
- Chinatown Station (LA Metro)
- The following coordinate was not recognized: Geocoding failed.
- ABC Supermarket - Bolsa & Magnolia (Little Saigon)
- Rosemead Market, across from Rosemead City Hall (to Arizona)
- (to Arizona)
San Diego stop
- Lucky Seafood - Mira Mesa Square/Market Center