San Francisco Municipal Railway
San Francisco Municipal Railway (generally known as Muni) is the local transit system in the City of San Francisco. It operates bus and rail lines (Muni Metro, cable car, historic streetcar) and serves all districts in the city. The transit system connects with regional transit systems such as BART, Caltrain and Ferries. Muni is governed by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, which also manages the city's parking and taxis.
- Muni Metro (light rail system)
- Cable car
- Historic streetcar
- Fleet info, service change list
Enter the Stop ID (shown on the bus stop sign) above.
- All buses are accessible.
- 311 (within SF)
- 511 and say Muni (Bay Area)
- (415) 701-2311
- (415) 554-6999 - Recorded update on major delays
- (415) 701-2323
- Mail addresses
- Online contact form
- Customer Service Center
- 11 South Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco (near Market)
8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Google Trip Planner