Santa Clara/Great America Station
City: Santa Clara | Stars and Stripes Drive under Tasman Drive overpass
Santa Clara/Great America is a key stop for ACE and Capitol Corridor commuters to Silicon Valley jobs with extensive shuttle connections. It is also a stop for Levi's Stadium. Availability of train service to stadium events may vary.
Altamont Corridor Express
Buy ACE tickets at the ticket booth located on the platform. The ticket booth opens 20 minutes before the afternoon peak hour train departures. Cash, credit card and commute vouchers are accepted. ACE 20-ride validator is located on the platform.
This station features a single platform. All trains arrive on the same track.
|Trains at Santa Clara/Great America Station|
|Adjacent stop||Adjacent stop|
|◀||Amtrak Capitol Corridor||▶||Santa Clara (University)|
to San Jose
|◀||Altamont Corridor Express||▶|
All shuttles are timed with weekday ACE trains.
Transfer to VTA Light Rail
- Walk up the stairs from the platform to Tasman Drive.
- Turn right at the top of the stairs and continue to Lick Mill Station in the center of Tasman.
- Cross the track and the street at the north end of the station.
- Continue on Calle del Luna
- Turn right at Calle del Sol and the station is located at the end of that street.
Free parking (overnight permitted) is available at the end of Stars and Strips Drive by the south end of the platform.