📣 As the U.S. is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, many transit agencies may continue to have reduced or suspended service. Route information on this site may not reflect all COVID-19 related service changes. Check Twitter feeds for transit agencies for current service updates prior to travel. CDC recommends riders to wear face covering or mask on public transportation.
TriMet Route FX2
(Redirected from TriMet Route 2)
🚍 Division: Portland City Center - Gresham TC
7 days a week. Holiday service varies.
FX2 is part of the limited stop Frequent Express network. Route features all door boarding (Rear door boarding for Hop card users only, cash riders board at front). Bicyclists board through and stow bikes by the rearmost door.
This route travels on Tilikum Crossing.
Points of interest
- Old Town/Portland Chinatown
- Downtown Portland via 5th/6th aves
- Portland State University
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center
- SE Division & 39th Avenue
- Franklin High School (Portland)
- Warner Pacific College
- Portland Community College Southeast Campus
- Division Center/Midway Plaza
- Division Crossing Shopping Center
- Rockwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Gresham Town Fair Shopping Center
- Gresham Station Shopping Center
- Gresham High School
MAX Light Rail:
- Portland Transit Mall
- Lincoln/SW 3rd Station
- South Waterfront/SW Moody Station
- OMSI/SE Water Station
- SE Division Station
- Gresham City Hall Station
- Gresham Central Transit Center
TriMet | Bus routes | Rail: MAX Light Rail , WES Commuter Rail, Portland Streetcar | Fares | Maps