Colusa County Transit
Colusa County Transit provides lifeline transit service in major communities in Colusa County. All rides on Colusa Transit require reservation. Call (530) 458-0287 to arrange rides.
Routes are operated on a flex route basis where the bus would pick up riders by request in one city in a given time window before departing to another city.
All operate Mon-Fri except noted:
- Colusa - Williams
- Colusa - Williams - Arbuckle - College City
- Colusa - Grimes
- Colusa - Maxwell
- Colusa - Williams - Maxwell - Sites - Lodoga - Stonyford (1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays of each month only)
- Colusa - Yuba City (Fridays only)
Last buses leave from Colusa and Williams to other cities sometime around 5pm to 6pm in the afternoon.
Fares are $1.50 (in town), $2.00 (intercity), and $3.50 (Yuba City). Fares for child age 2 to 5 are $1.00 (in town), $1.50 (intercity), and $1.50 (Yuba City).
Colusa Transit connects with other transit or intercity transportation providers in Yuba City.
Points of interest
- College City
- Colusa Casino
- Colusa County Fairgrounds
- Colusa High School
- Colusa Regional Medical Center
- Downtown Colusa
- Fronteras del Norte#Williams
- Williams High School