📣 As the U.S. is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, many transit agencies may continue to have reduced or suspended service. Route information on this site may not reflect all COVID-19 related service changes. Check Twitter feeds for transit agencies for current service updates prior to travel. CDC recommends riders to wear face covering or mask on public transportation.
Hollywood Bowl Shuttle
Event service: Park and ride locations - Hollywood Bowl
Hollywood Bowl provides shuttle service from various park and ride lots located throughout the county.
Bowl Bus shuttle
Shuttles from these locations operate more frequently. Fare is $6 round trip:
- Universal City/Studio City Station - Parking lot and bus stop is located across the freeway from the station. Free for riders with Metro ticket.
- Los Angeles Zoo
- Hollywood/Highland Station - Parking fee required. Free for riders with Metro ticket.
Park & Ride shuttle
Shuttles from these locations have limited departure times for various concerts. Fare is $7 round trip prepaid and $12 when boarding:
- Sherman Oaks Fashion Square
- Westwood Federal Building at 11000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles
- Chatsworth Station
- Sepulveda Blvd (Westchester) - Park by Ayara Thai Cuisine
- 240 Ramona St in Downtown Pasadena
- El Monte Station (Transitway)
- 2000 North Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance
- DMV at 2235 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica
- East Los Angeles Community College - Weingart Stadium parking lot
- Lakewood Center Mall - Park by Candlewood St. and Graywood Ave
- Lakewood Station
- Downtown Culver City - Park at 9099 Washington Blvd (fee required)
- Downtown Arcadia - Park at 405 South Santa Anita Ave.
- Puente Hills Mall - Park and board bus at Schabarum Regional Park across the Colima Road from the mall