Oklahoma City Streetcar
The streetcar operates in a figure 8 loop between the Bricktown and Midtown 7 day a week. A shorter Bricktown loop service operate on Friday and Saturdays.
A 1 hour pass costs $1 and 24 hour pass costs $3. Other EMBARK passes are accepted on the streetcar.
Points of interest
Downtown Loop only:
- Midtown Oklahoma City
- St. Anthony Hospital (Oklahoma City)
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Transit Center (Oklahoma City)
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City Municipal Building
- Oklahoma City Downtown Library
Downtown Loop and Bricktown Loop:
Dewey Ave Midtown NW 10th Street Law School Memorial Museum Business District Century Center Bricktown Mickey Mantle East Bricktown Ballpark Santa Fe Hub Arena Scissortail Park Myriad Gardens Library Transit Center Federal Courthouse Broadway Avenue Automobile Alley Art Park North Hudson
- This page was last edited on 25 December 2019, at 15:01.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.