Tufesa, is one of several Hispanic market intercity bus companies specialized in cross-border service between western US and Mexico via San Ysidro and Nogales.
Like other similar companies, tickets can be purchased from the company by phone or in person, through Latino travel agencies, or 3rd party web sites. Pick up locations are generally located in Latino neighborhoods. Hub of the company's network is located in Huntington Park and Phoenix.
- Sacramento - 5385 Franklin Blvd
- Stockton - 401 S. EL Dorado St. Suite F
- Modesto - 1351 E Hatch Rd near Ceres Shopping Center
- Merced - at Merced Transpo
- Oakland - 4029 International Blvd
- San Jose - at Tropicana Shopping Center/Plaza de San Jose (Joyeria Vanesa)
- San Jose - 1118 E. William St.
- Gilroy - 7822 Monterey St
- Los Banos - 937 W Pacheco Blvd
- Fresno - at Plaza Mexico Mall (Fresno)
- Goshen - at Goshen bus stop
- West Valley City (Salt Lake City) - 1500 W 3500 S near 3500 South & Redwood
- Orem - 152 S State St
- Las Vegas - 99 S Martin L King Blvd
- Las Vegas - at Excalibur Casino
- Laughlin - at Riverside Casino
- Bakersfield - 1401 Chamberlain Ave Suite 8
- San Fernando - 10413 Laurel Canyon Blvd near Van Nuys & Laurel Canyon
- Downtown Los Angeles - 611 Maple Ave
- East Los Angeles - 4555 E 3rd St near Maravilla Station
- East Los Angeles - 5201 E Olympic Blvd
- Fontana - at Inland Empire Center (Fontana)
- Ontario - 642 E. Francis St
- Huntington Park - 2500 E. Florence Ave
- Colton - 1167 N Mt Vernon Ave near Plaza Las Glorias
- Santa Ana - 1318 N. Grand Ave.
- Oceanside - at Oceanside Town & Country Shopping Center