📣 As the U.S. is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, many transit agencies may continue to have reduced or suspended service. Route information on this site may not reflect all COVID-19 related service changes. Check Twitter feeds for transit agencies for current service updates prior to travel. CDC recommends riders to wear face covering or mask on public transportation.
Whidbey Island - SeaTac, Bellingham Airport
Whidbey-SeaTac Shuttle is one of several companies that provide scheduled long distance transportation from SeaTac. Service is available 7 days a week. Reservation is required.
Pick up points (partial list)
- Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
- Oak Harbor at 31300 State Hwy 20
- Whidbey General Hospital - stop at 76 gas station
- Freeland Plaza Shopping Center - stop at Shell gas station on Hwy 525 & Fish
- Clinton Ferry Terminal
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Bellingham International Airport (limited service)