Yolobus accepts cash and Connect Card for fare payment. Discounted fares apply to senior (62+), disabled, and youth riders. ID is required for discounted fare eligibility.
|One way with local transfer (2 hours)||$2.75||$1.35|
|Monthly express w/ Yolo local or Sac RT monthly pass||$27.50||$27.50 (youth only), not required for seniors and disabled.|
- Connect Card is required for all full fare monthly passes.
- Pay express fare on local route if you plan to transfer from local to express. Transfer is free upon request on express bus. Fare difference is charged on the 2nd trip if paid with Connect Card.
- Request day pass when boarding before inserting cash or tapping Connect Card.
- Sacramento RT day and monthly passes are valid on Yolobus local service.
- Discounted passes (seniors, disabled, students) require Regional Transit photo ID, which can be obtained from Yolobus or Sacramento RT offices.