El Paso Streetcar
El Paso Streetcar provides historic streetcar service between Downtown El Paso and the University of Texas at El Paso. It uses actual historic PCC streetcars. Before 1974, El Paso had a streetcar system that continued across Rio Grande into Juarez, Mexico.
The streetcar has two routes: One operates in a full figure 8 loop between UTEP and Downtown. The other operates in a shorter clockwise loop in Downtown.
Streetcar is wheelchair accessible via onboard lift in the center door. Regular Sun Metro fares apply. Pay fare onboard upon boarding.
Points of interest
- Don Haskins Center
- Glory Road Transfer Center
- Sun Bowl Stadium
- University of Texas at El Paso
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Cathedral High School (El Paso)
- El Paso Community College Rio Grande Campus
- El Paso Holocaust Museum
- El Paso City Hall
- El Paso County Courthouse
- El Paso County Detention Facility
- El Centro (El Paso)
- Paso Del Norte Port of Entry
- Bert Williams Downtown Santa Fe Transfer Center
- El Paso Greyhound
- El Paso Convention Center
- El Paso Museum of Art
- Las Plazas District
- Southwest University Park
- El Paso Museum of History
|Convention Center||City Hall|
Baltimore Dr/Mesa St Oregon St/Glory Road Oregon St/Boston Ave Oregon St/University Ave Oregon St/Hague Rd Oregon St/Rim Rd Oregon St/Cliff Dr Oregon St/Rio Grande Ave Oregon St/Yandell Dr Oregon St/Missouri Ave Franklin Ave/Mesa St Kansas St/Mills Ave Kansas St/San Antonio Ave Kansas St/First Ave Father Rahm Ave/Stanton St Father Rahm Ave/El Paso St Santa Fe St/Fourth Ave Santa Fe St/Overland Ave Santa Fe St/Sheldon Ct Franklin Ave/El Paso St Stanton St/Missouri Ave Stanton St/Yandell Dr Stanton St/Arizona Ave Stanton St/California Ave Stanton St/Rim Rd Stanton St/Kerbey Ave Stanton St/Cincinnati Ave
- This page was last edited on 29 April 2023, at 23:42.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.