Portland Streetcar A/B Loop Line
A Loop runs clockwise direction and B Loop in counter-clockwise direction.
Streetcar runs every 18 minutes from 9:30am to about 5pm, and about every 20-22 minutes before 9:30am and after 5pm. Weekend service runs about every 17 to 20 minutes.Saturday service runs every 17 minutes from 9am to 8am (10 minutes during afternoon peak hours) throughout the day.
Points of interest
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Pearl District
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Burnside Triangle
- Oregon Historical Society Museum
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland State University
- Portland Memorial Coliseum
- Rose Garden Arena
- NE Broadway & Martin Luther King
- Lloyd Center
- Oregon Convention Center
- East Burnside
- East Portland Grand Avenue Historic District
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center
- This page was last edited on 6 December 2018, at 19:43.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.