📣 As the U.S. is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, many transit agencies may continue to have reduced or suspended service. Route information on this site may not reflect all COVID-19 related service changes. Check Twitter feeds for transit agencies for current service updates prior to travel. CDC recommends riders to wear face covering or mask on public transportation.
Metro Transit Route 94
🚍 Express - Mpls - St Paul
Weekday service only.
This route travels on the I-94 Shoulder Lanes (East).
Points of interest
- Target Field
- Target Center
- Downtown Minneapolis via 6th/7th sts
- Nicollet Mall
- Minneapolis City Hall
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- St. Joseph Hospital (St. Paul)
- Xcel Energy Center
- Downtown St. Paul via 5th/6th sts
- CHS Field
Bus transit centers:
- 5th Street Transit Center
- I-94 & Huron Transit Station - selected westbound morning trips only. Transfer to bus 129 to reach UMN.
- Warehouse District/Hennepin Ave Station
- Nicollet Mall Station
- Government Plaza Station
- U.S. Bank Stadium Station
- Central Station (St. Paul)
- St. Paul Union Depot
Metro Transit | Bus routes | METRO | Northstar Commuter Rail | Fares | Maps