Portland Streetcar North/South Line
Streetcar runs every 14 minutes from 9:30am to about 5pm, and about every 15-21 minutes before 9:30am and after 5pm. Weekend service runs about every 17 to 20 minutes.Saturday service runs every 17 minutes from 9am to 8am (10 minutes during afternoon peak hours) throughout the day.
Points of interest
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- NW 23rd Avenue/Uptown
- NW 21st Avenue/Uptown
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Pearl District
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Burnside Triangle
- Portland Art Museum
- Oregon Historical Society Museum
- Portland State University
- South Waterfront (Portland)
- This page was last edited on 6 December 2018, at 18:36.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.