Points of interest
- Artists Repertory Theatre
- Burnside Triangle
- McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Multnomah County Central Library
- Multnomah County Justice Center
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Old Church Concert Hall
- Old Town/Portland Chinatown
- Oregon Historical Society Museum
- Oregon Maritime Museum
- Pearl District
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Pioneer Place Mall
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Center Stage at The Armory
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- Schnitzer Concert Hall/Antoinette Hatfield Hall
There are two routes through downtown Portland for regional TriMet MAX Light Rail (from Airport, Gresham, Clackamas, North Portland, Hillsboro). The east-west route along Morrison and Yamhill streets is served by Red Line and Blue Line. The north-south route along 5th and 6th avenues (Portland Transit Mall) is served by Yellow Line, Orange Line, and Green Line.
Blue and Red line stations
Yellow and Green line stations
Bus - TriMet
TriMet provides local bus service in Portland. Most buses to and through Downtown via the Portland Transit Mall on 5th and 6th avenues. Because of the high bus volume, buses do not serve every stop along those streets.
Regional bus, shuttle
- This page was last edited on 7 December 2018, at 03:13.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.