It is a federally funded intercity bus route sponsored by Oregon Department of Transportation. It is a part of the Amtrak Thruway network (connecting with Coast Starlight) and the service is available through the Greyhound reservation system.
Check with provider for exact boarding locations.
Pick up points
- Brookings (Oregon) at 624 Railroad St
- Lucky 7 Casino
- Crescent City Cultural Center
- Collier Tunnel Rest Stop
- Cave Junction
- Selma (Oregon)
- Grants Pass Greyhound
- Gold Hill
- Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Front Street Station (Medford)
- Klamath Falls Airport
- Klamath Falls Station
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2018, at 23:44.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.