It is a federally funded intercity bus route sponsored by Oregon Department of Transportation. It is a part of the Amtrak Thruway network (connecting with Coast Starlight) and the service is available through the Greyhound reservation system.
Check with provider for exact boarding locations.
Pick up points
- Brookings, Oregon at 624 Railroad St
- Lucky 7 Casino
- Crescent City Cultural Center
- Collier Tunnel Rest Stop
- O'Brien, Oregon
- Cave Junction
- Selma, Oregon
- Walmart Grants Pass
- Gold Hill, Oregon
- Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Front Street Station (Medford)
- Klamath Falls Airport
- Klamath Falls Station
- This page was last edited on 19 April 2019, at 17:15.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.