California Cable Car
- Schedules | Live arrival prediction
- Cable car fares are charged. Pay the fare to the conductor onboard the cable car.
Inbound means cable cars going toward Downtown. Outbound means cable cars going toward Van Ness Ave.
Cable cars on this lines are double ended (can operate at both ends of the car). There's no turntable at both ends of this route.
Points of interest
- Downtown San Francisco
- San Francisco Chinatown
- Nob Hill
- Nob Hill Masonic Auditorium
- Grace Cathedral
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- California & Van Ness
BART and Muni Metro:
- This page was last edited on 25 December 2019, at 14:35.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.