California Cable Car
- Cable car fares are charged. Pay the fare to the conductor onboard the cable car. Clipper and Muni Mobile App can also be used to pay cable car fare.
California line operates from Market Street/Embarcadero Station to Van Ness Avenue through Nob Hill. Cable cars on this lines are double ended (can operate at both ends of the car). There's no turntable at both ends of this route. Line is operated 7 days a week. At Powell and California, it connects with Powell-Mason and Powell-Hyde lines.
Inbound means cable cars going toward Downtown. Outbound means cable cars going toward Van Ness Ave.
Points of interest
- Downtown San Francisco
- San Francisco Chinatown
- Nob Hill
- Nob Hill Masonic Auditorium
- Grace Cathedral
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- California & Van Ness
BART and Muni Metro:
Click on markers on map for real time departure info.
- This page was last edited on 25 January 2023, at 23:27.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.