Points of interest
- Bell Harbor International Conference Center
- Benaroya Hall
- Frye Art Museum
- Harborview Medical Center
- International District/Chinatown
- O'Dea High School
- Pacific Place/Westlake Center
- Paramount Theatre (Seattle)
- Pike Place Market
- Pioneer Square
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Central Library
- Seattle Central Waterfront
- Seattle City Hall
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Washington State Convention & Trade Center
Sound Transit Link/Transit Tunnel
Seattle Streetcar and Monorail
Seattle Streetcar South Lake Union Line and Seattle Center Monorail have stops in downtown by the Pacific Place/Westlake Center shopping district, connecting with Link/Transit Tunnel at Westlake Station.
Sounder and Amtrak
Ferry routes to Bremerton, Bainbridge Island, West Seattle, and Vashon Island depart from the Seattle Ferry Terminal, located at the downtown waterfront.
Washington State Ferries (passenger/vehicle)
Bus - street level
Most buses to and through Downtown Seattle travel on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Avenue. Because of the high bus volume, buses do not serve every stop along those streets. See these maps for bus stop locations.
King County Metro provides local and express bus within King County. Community Transit operates commuter bus from north of King County. Sound Transit operates express bus from northern, eastern, and southern suburbs within and outside of King County.