Points of interest
The 'L' trains provide service within Chicago, Evanston, and two Chicago area airports. In Downtown, trains run on the elevated loop tracks as well as in subways under State St and Dearborn St.
Metra trains from the Chicago area suburbs serve these stations in the Loop:
- Ogilvie Transportation Center (UP lines)
- Chicago Millennium Station and Van Buren St Station (Metra Electric)
- Chicago LaSalle St Station (Rock Island)
- Chicago Union Station (all other lines + Amtrak)
Bus - CTA, Pace
CTA provides local transit. Pace provides commuter bus from the Chicago suburbs.
- This page was last edited on 22 February 2018, at 04:23.
- Transit.Wiki is a free guide to trains, buses, ferries and more. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike unless otherwise noted.