San Francisco Civic Center
City: San Francisco
San Francisco Civic Center is home of major government and cultural institutions. To the north is the Tenderloin.
Points of interest
- Asian Art Museum
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- California Supreme Court
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Golden Gate Theatre
- Great American Music Hall
- Little Saigon (San Francisco)
- Orpheum Theatre (San Francisco)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory
- San Francisco City Hall
- San Francisco Main Library
- UC Hastings College of the Law
- War Memorial Opera House
BART, Muni Metro
F-Market & Wharves streetcar stops along on Market Street.
The nearest Caltrain (Peninsula/San Jose) stop from Civic Center is 4th & King Station. Muni 47 and 83X buses as well as Muni Metro Judah and Third Street lines provide connection between Caltrain and Civic Center.
Bus - Muni
Downtown is served by various bus systems from the North Bay and the Peninsula.
Ford GoBike operates self-service bike share stations in the Downtown area.